Office & Working Space, Renovation & Extension
With Esteem Constructions
Keep Your Team
Motivated At Work
When was the last time you asked your employees for feedback?
Have you asked them how do they feel about their workplace, do they feel motivated and inspired everyday?
Creating a positive working environment for your team can contribute to their improved morale and having a sense of pride.
They feel motivated and committed to work when they are working in a pleasing working environment.
Talk to your team and see how you can better improve your working spaces to boost your team’s productivity.
Our Process & Expectations
- Send us your project enquiry together with the photos of your existing home and design ideas (if you have any).
- Our team of experts will contact you for further needed details so we can send your project quotation.
- We will send you a detailed project quotation including the scope of work.
- We will sign a contract in order to commence with the project.
- Financing Scheme and Building permits will be discussed with our expert team in order to provide you necessary assistance.
- A Whatsapp Group Chat will be created for consistent project updates and smooth communication between you and our professional team.
- Manual and technical guides will be endorsed upon completion of your dream home project.
- You will be provided with healthy and safety information certificates if applicable.
- We also offer after renovation/extension services for any issues that will possibly arise.
We offer a 2 year warranty as per the Building Code of Australia Guidelines (BCA).
Enhance your employees efficiency by providing them a
comfortable and organised environment.
Bring more open and collaborative spaces to facilitate
communication and team work among your employees.
Boost Employee Morale
Create a positive work environment by giving your employees a beautiful, organised, multifunctional, and modern working space.
Embody Company Culture
Your workplace must reflect your company’s values and fosters a
positive and collaborative culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions answered for your dream commercial space renovation.
Yes of course. Yes only after we visit you for on site measure and complete existing floor plan along with proposed drawings (*drawing require a fee deposit ) and once proposed plans are approved, then within 7 working days you will receive a full hand prepared commercial space renovation/extension quotation. Note:*drawing fee deposit will be credited to you in construction stage.
The easy answer is it depends. The standard commercial space renovation or extension can take anything between 8 and 12 weeks from planning to completion.
All commercial renovation or extension projects are unique and so are the final project costs. We price our commercial renovation or extension builds to the dollar with no hidden extra costs. So you can be sure to budget correctly. There are 3 major things that affect the cost of your commercial space renovation or extension. 1. The size of it 2.The complexity of the design and 3. The nature of the inclusions (basic, standard, luxury)
Once we have signed off on the final contract and plans we usually start the build within the coming weeks. This all depends on many factors that we will agree on at the time.
Yes we do. We can show you some completed projects from all over Sydney. We tend to show you work that is similar to your project. This will give you the best idea of what to expect in your commercial space renovation or extension.
Get An Instant Quote